Is AVA Investments a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
AVA Investments was identified to be operating under questionable business practices and is suspected to be a scam broker.. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with this AVA Investments and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with AVA Investments, it’s more than likely that you have been deceived or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you report a scam and file a chargeback against AVA Investments as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect AVA Investments is Operating a Forex Scam
- AVA Investments froze your account
- AVA Investments blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- AVA Investments doesn’t take your calls
- AVA Investments shut down his website
- You noticed AVA Investments took money out from your bank account without your permission
- AVA Investments is offering you a bonus
- AVA Investments is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.