Is AG Capitals a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
AG Capitals was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with this AG Capitals and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with AG Capitals, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you report a scam and file a chargeback against AG Capitals as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect AG Capitals is Operating a Forex Scam
- AG Capitals froze your account
- AG Capitals blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- AG Capitals doesn’t take your calls
- AG Capitals shut down his website
- You noticed AG Capitals took money out from your bank account without your permission
- AG Capitals is offering you a bonus
- AG Capitals is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.