Is AFX Markets Online a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
AFX Markets Online was identified to be operating under questionable business practices and is suspected to be a scam broker.. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with this AFX Markets Online and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with AFX Markets Online, it’s more than likely that you have been scammed or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you report a scam and file a chargeback against AFX Markets Online as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect AFX Markets Online is Operating a Forex Scam
- AFX Markets Online froze your account
- AFX Markets Online blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- AFX Markets Online doesn’t take your calls
- AFX Markets Online shut down his website
- You noticed AFX Markets Online took money out from your bank account without your permission
- AFX Markets Online is offering you a bonus
- AFX Markets Online is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.