Find out if 53Option is a Scam and the Steps Required to File a 53Option Chargeback
53Option was identified to be operating under questionable business practices and is suspected to be a scam broker. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with this company and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds. If you have experienced the following with 53Option, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you file a complaint and report a scam against 53Option as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect 53Option is Operating a Crypto Scam
- 53Option froze your account
- 53Option blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- 53Option doesn’t take your calls
- 53Option shut down their website
- You noticed that 53Option took money out from your bank account without your permission
- 53Option is offering a bonus
- 53Option is offering to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam and File Chargebacks
If you made a payment with your credit or debit card to [Name of Broker] then you qualify to recover your funds with a credit card chargeback.The best chance to successfully recover your funds is to start the chargeback process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide you with all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback started today.