Is 4xbrands a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
4xbrands was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with this 4xbrands and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with 4xbrands, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you report a scam and file a chargeback against 4xbrands as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect 4xbrands is Operating a Forex Scam
- 4xbrands froze your account
- 4xbrands blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- 4xbrands doesn’t take your calls
- 4xbrands shut down his website
- You noticed 4xbrands took money out from your bank account without your permission
- 4xbrands is offering you a bonus
- 4xbrands is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.