Find out if 1st Ventures is a Scam and the Steps Required to File a 1st Ventures Chargeback
1st Ventures was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not invest with this company and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds. If you have experienced the following with 1st Ventures, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you file a complaint and report a scam against 1st Ventures as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect 1st Ventures is Operating a Online Investment Scam
- 1st Ventures froze your account
- 1st Ventures blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- 1st Ventures doesn’t take your calls
- 1st Ventures shut down their website
- You noticed that 1st Ventures took money out from your bank account without your permission
- 1st Ventures is offering a bonus
- 1st Ventures is offering to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam and File Chargebacks
If you made a payment with your credit or debit card to 1st Ventures then you qualify to recover your funds with a credit card chargeback.The best chance to successfully recover your funds is to start the chargeback process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide you with all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback started today.