Find out if 10Trading is a Scam and the Steps Required to File a 10Trading Chargeback
10Trading was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with this company and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds. If you have experienced the following with 10Trading, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you file a complaint and report a scam against 10Trading as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect 10Trading is Operating a Crypto Scam
- 10Trading froze your account
- 10Trading blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- 10Trading doesn’t take your calls
- 10Trading shut down their website
- You noticed that 10Trading took money out from your bank account without your permission
- 10Trading is offering a bonus
- 10Trading is offering to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam and File Chargebacks
If you made a payment with your credit or debit card to [Name of Broker] then you qualify to recover your funds with a credit card chargeback.The best chance to successfully recover your funds is to start the chargeback process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide you with all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback started today.