Is 10Brokers a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
10Brokers was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with them and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with 10Brokers, it’s more than likely that you have been scammed or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you report a scam and file a chargeback against 10Brokers as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect 10Brokers is Operating a Forex Scam
- 10Brokers froze your account
- 10Brokers blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- 10Brokers doesn’t take your calls
- 10Brokers shut down their website
- You noticed 10Brokers took money out from your bank account without your permission
- 10Brokers is offering you a bonus
- 10Brokers is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.